Though AI, ML, NLP and other technologies will emerge and evolve, the human part of recruitment will always be there and will become stronger. AI and ML can help a recruiter, but in this age of hyper-personalization, building trust in communities and encouraging diversity and equality will be the most crucial factor.
This E-book covers the following:
- The New Indian believes in Inclusion, Diversity and Equity.
- The paradigm shift in sourcing methods: Technology will be a recruiter’s best friend
- Candidate filtering: finding a needle in the husk, but faster
- Employer branding: A step to becoming more personalised and global in approach
- Humans and why they won’t be replaced by tech?
The ebook has been very informative. I loved the parts where it predicts how community and collaborative hiring will take tech hiring by storm.
More on candidate communication
Want to be a part of Exclusive, Invite - only Recruitment events?
Get notified when new stories and insights are released.
You always have the choice to unsubscribe.