Reading Time: 2 minutes
The main goals of this Whitepaper are:
- Employ technology strategically to engage candidates throughout the hiring process
- Leverage the latest tech ( i.e. AI, NLP, VR & AR etc. ) to personalize candidate engagement
Focus sections of the Whitepaper
- Why candidate engagement is a crucial cog in the recruitment process
- 5 New tech trends that are affecting how candidates see potential jobs
- Problems that recruiters are trying to solve & the scale of the problem
- Tech-enabled hiring strategies to hire Gen Z and millennial talent
I think one of the important things to do in a time like this is to ensure that we show the candidates the value proposition of being in our company. That is something that is going to be key to winning this war for talent. At the end of the day, I think money is something that a lot of people are going to look at, but eventually with time, they will realize that if they were to let that go and join a place that offers a lot more work life balance, or a lot more stability, or learning and development, then that trade off is a lot more important in the long run than to get more money.
Talent Accquisition Manager @PayPal
More on talent intelligence
Want to be a part of Exclusive, Invite - only Recruitment events?
Get notified when new stories and insights are released.
You always have the choice to unsubscribe.