<1 min | Posted on 24/08/2023
Emotional Intelligence: The Missing Piece in Talent Acquisition and Retention
Reading Time: < 1 minute Let’s delve into some compelling questions, reflecting on the transformational nature of modern leadership.
Head - HRBP
Co-founder & CBO
This webinar is best for:
- Founders and C-level executives
- HR and Business Decision-makers
- HR and TA professionals
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou.
In today’s fast-paced corporate world, technical skills and experiences often take center stage in talent acquisition and retention. But are we overlooking a vital element? Emotional intelligence (EI) plays a pivotal role in understanding, communicating, and connecting with others. Join Kanupriya Verma, Head HRBP at Addverb, as she enlightens us on the profound impact of EI in the recruitment and retention processes.
Things you’ll learn:
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence: Unraveling the facets of EI and its significance in the corporate sphere.
- EI in Talent Acquisition: How emotional understanding can fine-tune recruitment processes and lead to better hires.
- Employee Retention through EI: Utilizing emotional insights to foster better working environments and retain top talent.
More on talent intelligence
Want to be a part of Exclusive, Invite - only Recruitment events?
Get notified when new stories and insights are released.
You always have the choice to unsubscribe.